Monday, May 30, 2016

Cover Characteristic: Benches


Hosted by Sugar and Snark
 
Cover characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
To find out more and participate check out their posts here
 

Today's Characteristic: Benches

 

I had a really hard time finding books with benches on the cover this week. I mean I spent hours scouring my calibre library and Google looking for books. I finally found those four above, then I came across this:


It's not a book cover, but it's a book bench! I am absolutely in love and want one in my garden.


What are your favorite books with benches on the covers?





The upcoming themes:

 
lipstick, arrows, classrooms/schools, ladders
 

3 comments:

  1. I like The Bench the best, it's simple but looks like a nice bench in a park somewhere lol. And it looks summery. And that book bench is kinda cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found that it's only when I'm looking for a specific thing that I can never find it ahah, otherwise there are book covers with benches on them everywhere! At least you stuck with it and found some :) I love the book bench <3
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! And that bench is so neat! Thanks for sharing it.
    Check out my Covers

    ReplyDelete