Sunday, May 22, 2016

Cover Characteristic: Only the Back (of People)


Hosted by Sugar and Snark
 
Cover characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
To find out more and participate check out their posts here
 

Today's Characteristic: Only the Backs (of People)

 


5. Dex by Jayne Blue
4. Amber Smoke by Kristin Cast
3. Dog With A Bone by Hailey Edwards
2. Fear of Flying by K. De Long



1. Beast by Sam Crescent and Jenika Snow... Minus the tattoo, this guy's back reminds me of my hubby's very sexy back.




The upcoming themes:

 
benches, lipstick, arrows, classrooms/schools, ladders
 

11 comments:

  1. This is a cool meme! I've never even heard of it. I'm going to have to join this one!

    Carrie @The Book Goddess
    New Bloglovin' follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came across it just a couple weeks ago. It's a lot of fun! Sometimes I get to reminisce about books I've already read and sometimes I discover new books that I wouldn't have otherwise.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I like that it looks like you also went for a lot of urban fantasy, like I did :-D My favorite here is Dog with a Bone. I actually bought the ebook like a year ago but still haven't read it lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UF genre seems to have a plethora of back shots for their covers. But it's really fitting for the genre anyway. I have all of those in my TBR pile, just have to get around to them...

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I know right? The runes make it really cool in my opinion.

      Delete
  5. I like the sexy backs that you found! :-) Great picks!
    Check out my Covers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Fear of Flying is my favorite. Those Fire wings!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete