Sunday, May 15, 2016

Cover Characteristic: Silhouettes


Hosted by Sugar and Snark
 
Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit). You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!
 

Today's Characteristic: Silhouettes

 


5. The Assassin's Curse
4. Change For Me
3. Halo
2. To Kill A Mockingbird 



1. Bargain- This is actually not one of Armstrong's "professional" covers as this was originally released as one of her web freebies, but it's freaking awesome nonetheless. That's Jack the Ripper and his famous "From Hell" letter!




The upcoming themes:

 
22nd May – only the back of people
 

6 comments:

  1. I love The Assassin's Curse cover, I think both books in that series used silhouettes and I love the way they look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they did. I'd have to go look for it though.

      Delete
  2. To Kill A Mockingbird has an amazing cover! I love that :)

    my post

    Sya @ Bookish Sya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many covers for that one, but I actually have that copy on my bookshelf.

      Delete
  3. You've got some great ones, including a classic! Love your picks!
    Check out my Covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot the Halo cover. It has always been great!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete