Friday, May 27, 2016

Feature & Follow: Funny Blurb

Hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read

The idea of this hop is to answer a weekly prompt provided by the hosts, Rachel from Parajunkie.com and Alison from Alisoncanread.com.

(I love follows through Bloglovin' and email... links on the sidebar :) )


This week's prompt:

“Give a funny blurb to a book that will “tickle” those who haven’t read the book yet.

My Answer:

A young, impressionable, four-eyed boy gets the ride of his life after hopping on a non-existent train destined for a school full of "unique" individuals. What he thought would be a great escape from his horribly behaved Aunt and Uncle and their equally misbehaved lout of a son, turns into a fight for his life with Hades' favorite dog, the white queen, and a two-faced man...all over a rock.


 Can you tell me what this one is? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Harry Potter! :)
    I LOVED this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you chose Harry Potter! Old follower via Bloglovin!
    Here's my Feature & Follow post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, Harry Potter, of course! :)

    Heather
    http://bloodthirstymuses.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete