Friday, May 6, 2016

Feature & Follow: Fave Genre

Hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read
The idea of this hop is to answer a weekly prompt provided by the hosts, Rachel from Parajunkie.com and Alison from Alisoncanread.com.



This week's prompt:

What are your favorite genres in books?

My Answer:



Paranormal Romance

I love me some alpha male wolves, vampires, monsters from the black lagoon, you name it. I do draw the line at gelatinous blobs, though I haven't yet come across anyone who's tried to rewrite "The Blob" into a romance...




Dystopian

In general, I absolutely love dystopian novels, though the recent(ish) success of novels like The Hunger Games, Divergent, and Cinder, there's been an influx of not-so-great reads also. Just... please don't ever make me read Anthem again!




Psychological Thrillers

This is about as close to horror as I get. At least what counts as horror today. I'm totally not into bloody gory messes. But I definitely love to read a good mind f*ck every now and then, one my favorite authors being Ted Dekker.




What about you? What are your favorite genres? 

1 comment:

  1. I like all of these... but love the majority of romance subgenres. New follower via G+.

    Bambi's #FF

    ReplyDelete