Sunday, May 29, 2016

Stellar Evolution by Sadie Grubor

Discretion advised: This book may be unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18, due to mature themes, language and sexual content.
Title: Stellar Evolution
Author: Sadie Grubor
Series: Falling Stars
Publication Date: Oct 2012
Publisher: Book Nerd Revelation
Age Group: Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Pages: 402
Format: ebook
Source: Author supplied Review Copy
Find the Book: AmazonGoodreads



In Falling Stars, you were introduced to The Forgotten and Hush (Hushed Mentality), their lives written for the world to read. In this follow up novella, find out what happens after the tours have ended.
Who can persevere under the pressure of love in the public eye? Who will fall apart? And who will become almost unrecognizable?

Some stars last for an eternity, some stars fade, and others evolve.


*If you haven't read book 1, Falling Stars, please read it first, this one won't make much sense otherwise!*

   So this has nothing to do with my review itself, but I am totally confused by the publication dates listed for this one and book 1... nevermind... it doesn't actually matter

   I really liked this one. It wasn't as heavy and intense as the first one (not saying I don't like heavy and intense... I really do), it was light, quick, and fun! And by quick, I mean my Kobo says it was only about 94 pages, so super short (But hey, it's a novella. It's supposed to be short!). And because it was so short, there's not a whole lot I can say without revealing too much of the story.

   Writing wise, the p.o.v. shifts were so much better than in the first novel! I didn't see the repeated dialogues and scenes like were present in Falling Stars. Ebook formatting was great as was the editing.

   Loved this one, it was a great way to follow up with Mia and Chris and to set up for book 2!

*I received this book in exchange for my honest review.*
*This review can also be found on Bookworm's Book Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment