Friday, June 3, 2016

Feature & Follow: Bookish Experiences

Hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read

The idea of this hop is to answer a weekly prompt provided by the hosts, Rachel from Parajunkie.com and Alison from Alisoncanread.com.

(I love follows through Bloglovin' and email... links on the sidebar :) )


This week's prompt:

“What is your most interesting bookish memory or experience?

My Answer:

Mine's not a single experience, but an experience over the course of a year. My senior year of high school, a friend and I both had afternoon classes off campus. Everyday after school, we would head to the nearby Barnes & Noble and spend hours combing through the shelves. We always had a lot of fun and experienced a lot of weird stuff too, but that's another story!


What about you? What bookish experiences have you had?


7 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! I would end up forgetting the time and be late to class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, that might've happened once or twice!

      Delete
  2. No WAY could I spend time in a giant book store between classes! Like Charlie said, I would completely forget about class, and half the time I might remember and not care.

    Books rule.

    Heather
    http://bloodthirstymuses.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We spent a lot of the time sitting at a table playing chess, writing a co-authored story (that we never finished :(), and discussing all of the insanely weird shit that always happened any time we were together.
      But skipping was never too much of a temptation... the class I was heading to was photography which I loved.

      Delete
  3. I used to go to a Barnes & Noble that was in an old theater. I think they closed it now but it was my favorite bookstore. So much character :) Great bookish memory!

    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! If I went to a bookstore between classes, I’d never make it to class. :)

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Late FF visit. Cool story. I wish I'd had friends when I was younger that I could hang out at B&N with.

    ReplyDelete