Friday, July 29, 2016

How to Write a Book Blog

So I've been getting emails from people and messages on my Facebook asking me, basically, the same question (though worded differently and asking about different specifics).
How do I write a Book Blog?
Well, that question is both super easy and super difficult to answer.

The simple answer is this:

Create a blog.

Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr, even on Facebook. The platform doesn't matter! Not one bit, not one iota, not one... um, okay, so I don't know any other words to say that it doesn't matter. So you've got your blog, now go read some books and write about what you read. Yes, it's really that simple. Write about books you love, write about books you hate, write about how the cover for the latest Bestseller totally doesn't fit the story at all.

There you go, you've got a Book Blog.

I know, I know, you want something more in depth than that, and I've got you covered. I'm starting a weekly series titled *drum roll* How to Book Blog. Wow! It's such a clever name, huh?

...Anyway, each week I will post an email or message I've received about book blogging and then answer those questions. It'll be my own little "Dear Abby" column, except, well.... my name's not Abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment