Monday, September 12, 2016

Blog Ahead Challenge 2016

Blog Ahead 2016-Oct 

It's time for the yearly Blog Ahead Challenge. The goal is to write and schedule 30 posts during the month of October. Earlier this year, I participated in the mini-blog ahead and missed the goal by a few posts. I don't plan to miss this one. My plan right now is to write an extra post every time I sit down to blog and 2 more on top of that each weekend. Given October is one of the busiest time of year for me since I'm also an artist and I participate in a pretty big art show called Arts on Sunday which takes place every Sunday in October. So, I may or may not hit the 30 goal, but any extra scheduled posts is a good thing in my book, especially this time of the year with holidays and everything coming up.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you that any extra post is a good thing! I'm going to shoot for the total 30, but will be happy with whatever I'm able to schedule. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete