Thursday, September 15, 2016

Netgalley...Oops

It seems I need to take my own advice. I had a pretty good percentage on Netgalley-- until last night. I kind of went on a requesting spree and now, I've got lots of books to review (which is good for me, but bad for my feedback %...at least temporarily.) There are still several books pending that I really hope I'm approved for, hopefully they'll acknowledge the fact that having lots of approvals all at once makes that percent look bad for a little while. So... like I said, oops!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat! Was proud that I finally got my percentage up in the 80s, then went a little crazy with requests and now I'm in the toilet again. ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens... most publishers using it realize that a lot of Netgalley readers tend to do that. At least I think so, especially considering I was approved for most of them.

      Delete