Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hideaway Fall


   So, there's a new publisher on the block. Well, okay, across the ocean, but still. They're called Hideaway Fall and their first release comes out very soon. I'll be sure to post my review of the book as soon as it's in my hands, but in the meantime, I wanted to show all of you lovely readers the super awesome swag pack they sent me. Seriously, this thing was awesome. It's definitely NOT your run-of-the-mill, "here's a couple of bookmarks and a screen wipey thing." Nope, their swag pack seriously made my day!

Here it is:


Ok, so I'm kind of cheating here, this is the picture of the pack they posted on their Twitter feed, but this IS what's in it. They're just much better photographers than me!

So here's what's there:
  • a couple of pens
  • a keychain flashlight
  • a couple packs of yummy smelling tea
  • some bookmarks
  • a couple of postcards
  • a pretty orange, good quality tote bag
  • some super yummy smelling tea light candles
  • an awesome journal
  • and a guidebook to help you enjoy your very own "hideaway fall."
Oh, there's one other thing that you can't see in the picture. One of these:
A credit card sized survival tool. How cool is that?!

If these guys choose their authors the way they've chosen goodies for their swag packs, then they're certain to be successful and a publishing company worth watching!

So, I'm ready for my next reading escape. Now, I'm just camping by the mailbox awaiting the arrival of Broken Branches by M. Jonathan Lee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment